Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (31)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's where bloggers can share what they got for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted (both physical and eBooks may be included! :D)

Here are the awesome bookish things I got recently:

For review:


*ARC* Dreamers Often Lie by Jacqueline West (Goodreads)
*ARC* The Glittering Court  (The Glittering Court #1) by Richelle Mead (Goodreads)
*ARC* The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh (Goodreads)
*ARC* A World Without You by Beth Revis (Goodreads)
*ARC* The Reader (Sea of Ink and Gold #1) by Traci Chee (Goodreads)


*ARC* Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett (Goodreads)
*ARC* And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by Kiersten White (Goodreads)

Bought:

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh (Goodreads)
[My review HERE.]

SWAG:

So many thanks to my amazing friends over at Penguin Random House International for sending over this sweet batch of books + swag. And also to Kate Evangelista for the cool No Love Allowed swag.

What did you get in the mail recently? Leave me a comment below and I'll check your post out!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read Everyone We've Been! I also want to read The Reader! Great haul, Louisse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I adore that t-shirt!! I basically needed that as a teen...but instead have it say MAKE YA Weird! LOL! There wasn't enough Paranormal YA books in my day! LOL! Can't wait to read The Glittering Court! Despite mixed expectations, it's getting really good reviews! Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Can't wait to see what you think of The Rose and the Dagger and A World Without You! Hope you love all your new reads!

    -Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so interested in a world without you. it has a nice cover and blurb! cant wait to hear your thoughts abt it. ill stay tuned

    ReplyDelete