Friday, August 31, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (4)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)

Q: Best cover? What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved?


A: I absolutely love the cover of Shadow and Bone!! There's something so cool about it and mysterious about it that just draws you in, And the story is absolutely amazing! Go High Fantasy!! The story arc and the details of this book are amazing! And seriously, the Darkling is *swoon*!

FOREIGN COVERS:
The Italian cover of Dreamless by Josephine Angelini and the French cover of Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi are both GORGEOUS. I read the English editions of these books and loved them but I can't help but wish I knew how to read Italian and French to read them again! :)

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Leave a link to your Feature and Follow Friday post and we'll check it out!

11 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Shadow and Bone. It looks creepy, spooky and beautiful. Old Follower.

    Sydney @ <a href="http://starrystorm.blogspot.com>Starry Storm</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! The cover is good, and I've only been hearing good stuff about Shadow And Bone. :)
    New follower!

    Here's my Feature and Follow Friday post. It would be great if you could stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! This is getting confusing since there seems to be 2 questions this week!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought about getting this one, may have to get it!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read that yet, but hope to real soon - and love the cover too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it, too! One of my favorites this year!

    I'm a new gfc follower. :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/08/ff-feature-and-follow-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished Shadow and Bone. Great book!

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to read Shadow and Bone- great cover! I love the French cover for Under the Never Sky, too.

    Old follower. Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl on the French cover of Under the Never Sky looks like Kristen Stewart to me!

    I started Shadow and Bone and I'm really enjoying it so far. :)

    Old follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick!!! Gorgeous covers and great story!
    New follower :)

    Check outMY FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous covers!! I can't wait to read Shadow and Bone - it's staring at me from my bookshelf as I type. :)

    **newest GFC follower**

    I'd love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind.

    xo,
    Jenna Lynne

    ReplyDelete