Sunday, November 14, 2010

Review: Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa


Review:

I think I may have an obsession with Julie Kagawa. I love her. Forever and ever. She never fails to amaze me in each of her books, there's always something new to read about. What I love about her most is whenever you read her books there's never a dull scene. Winter's Passage is a novella that takes before Ash and Meghan arrive into the Winter Court. The eBook was very short yet very suspenseful. What I liked about this one is that it actually took me by surprise. Most of the time, I've already figured out what is going to happen by the first fifty or hundred or so pages but this one almost gave me a heart attack (seriously). My parents were like, "Louisse, are you okay? You're paler than your normal pasty self." Yes, I have wonderful parents. Let's just say when you read this it will put you on a complete edge. Of course, I also enjoyed the lovey-dovey scenes between Ash and Meghan~ *dreamy sigh* And there was that baby... Gross, just gross... To wrap this review up (since I'm being disturbed by the boxing match going on), Julie Kagawa will take you to another breathless journey filled with suspense, romance and GORE. That's what I thought of it.

Rating:

1 comment: